Google Begins Fueling Military Attack Against Iran
November 11, 2011
These are the satellite images being used by the UN to claim that facilities at two Iranian cities may be used to develop nuclear weapons.
Satellite images of Arak and Natanz show changes to the facilities in the areas when compared with images taken in October 2010.
The overhead pictures were released by Google following a report by the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) which expressed ‘serious concerns regarding possible military dimensions to Iran’s nuclear programme’.
The IAEA report released earlier this week states that while some activities in Iran have civilian as well as military applications, others are ‘specific to nuclear weapons’.
There were indications in the dossier that the country had conducted detonator development, as well as high explosives testing and electronic modelling of a nuclear warhead core.
The IAEA report, which ‘completely discredits’ the Islamic nation’s protestations of innocence, according to Foreign Secretary William Hague, cites preparatory work for a nuclear weapons test.
Development of an intermediate-range nuclear payload capable of reaching Israel is also in progress, according to the report.
Natanz, which features a Fuel Enrichment Plant and Pilot Fuel Enrichment Plant at its site, has been described as ‘the facility at the heart of Iran’s dispute with the UN’.
It is also thought to be the largest nuclear facility in Iran, and has anti-aircraft weapons to defend itself from potential airstrikes.
The town of Arak is home to a heavy-water production plant, which can be used to generate nuclear power.
The IAEA report stated that the agency requested further access to the plant in August, but did not receive a response from Iran.
Instead it has chosen to monitor the facilities from the air via satellite imagery.
It was revealed earlier this week that Israel could launch military action against Iran before Christmas, in a bid to prevent the country from developing a nuclear weapon.
Sources say the understanding at the top of the British Government is that Israel will attempt to strike against the nuclear sites ‘sooner rather than later’ – with logistical support from the U.S.
A senior Foreign Office figure has revealed that ministers have been told to expect Israeli military action, adding: ‘We’re expecting something as early as Christmas, or very early in the new year.’
Officials believe President Barack Obama would have to support the Israelis or risk losing vital Jewish-American support in the next presidential election.
In recent weeks, Ministry of Defence sources confirmed that contingency plans have been drawn up in the event that the UK decided to support military action.
Note: These are the same people who said there were weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, that Saddam was involved with the terror attacks on 9/11 and that terrorists had bought yellow cake uranium to use it as fuel for bombs. Up until today, no solid proof has been shown that any of the claims above are true. Neither has it been shown that Iran is developing nuclear weapons or that it intends to use them against anyone in the Middle East or elsewhere.