- Cómo Putin y Trump ponen fin a la guerra en Siria August 13, 2018
- How Putin and Trump put an end to the war against Syria August 13, 2018
- Monsanto is one of the most reviled corporate predators August 13, 2018
- Google colabora com censura de Mídias Sociais na China August 10, 2018
- Lei da Nuvem é um backdoor para espionar pessoas e empresas européias August 10, 2018
Associated Press December 23, 2011 Canada says it is imposing new sanctions against Syrian President Bashar Assad’s regime, saying the leader’s “disgusting” brand of violence must stop. Foreign Affairs Minister John Baird said Friday that Canada is freezing Syrian government assets and prohibiting most trade with the country. Canada’s announcement comes after twin suicide car bomb blasts ripped through an upscale Damascus district Friday, killing at least 40 people. ...Read full article...
by Kim Sengupta The Independent December 22, 2011 Britain plans to deepen its involvement in Somalia – a land that has become a byword for instability and violence – in the new year. Click HERE to view graphic David Cameron describes Somalia as “a failed state that directly threatens British interests” and will convene a summit in London in February to bring together the countries currently active in the ...Read full article...
Spanish High Court investigates genocide committed by US-backed dictatorship. By Gearóid Ó Colmáin Global Research December 15, 2011 On November 29th investigative journalist and genocide expert Keith Harmon Snow testified before Spain’s Highest Court (Audencia Nacional) to support the indictments against 40 Rwandan officials for war crimes, genocide and crimes against humanity during the western-backed invasions of Rwanda and Congo/Zaire by Rwandan president Paul Kagame’s Rwandan Patriotic Army (RPA) and Ugandan ...Read full article...