The Information Revolution has Begun.|Saturday, May 30, 2015
You are here: Home » public services

public services

Richest 1% will grab more than half of world’s wealth by 2016

Tax evasion by corporations and wealthy individuals to invest in universal and free public services is one of the ways in which the richest 1% will increase its share. As we had announced in 2013, the wealth accumulated by the most powerful and influential 1% population will exceed that of the remaining 99% next year, if current trends of rising inequality continue as they are. Every year, the richest multiply their ...Read full article...