For over 65 years, the media has remained silent with respect to the eugenic and genocidal methods of population control employed by governments throughout the world under the auspices and impetus of the United Nations and its agencies.
Every now and then, as rarely as a celestial event, ethical individuals have broken rank with the conspiracy of silence only to find their careers come to a sudden end and no one to hear or publish their stories.
John Swinton, former Chief of Staff for the New York Times, took his colleagues by surprise in 1953 when he made the following statement at the New York Press Club:[quote style=”2″]There is no such thing, at this date of the world’s history, in America, as an independent press. You know it and I know it. There is not one of you who dares to write your honest opinions, and if you did, you know beforehand that it would never appear in print. I am paid weekly for keeping my honest opinion out of the paper I am connected with. Others of you are paid similar weekly salaries for similar things, and any of you who would be so foolish as to write honest opinions would be out on the streets looking for another job. If I allowed my honest opinions to appear in one issue of my paper, before twenty-four hours my occupation would be gone. The business of the journalists is to destroy the truth; to lie outright; to pervert; to vilify; to fawn at the feet of mammon, and to sell his country and his race for his daily bread. You know it and I know it, and what folly is this toasting an independent press? We are the tools and vassals of rich men behind the scenes. We are the jumping jacks, they pull the strings and we dance. Our talents, our possibilities, and our lives are all the property of other men. We are intellectual prostitutes.[/quote]
The media prostitutes have only gotten kinkier since 1953 and today’s practitioners not only lack even a modicum of honesty but are complicit in crimes against humanity that are without precedent in their magnitude and indecency. If it were not for the alternative media that has proliferated in the past ten years thanks to the World Wide Web, we would to this day live in a state of complete ignorance and deception.
Common citizens have had to wrestle the truth from the blood-drenched hands of journalists and editors, whose sole concern is to propagate half-truths fed to them wholesale through the narrow pipelines of state or corporate-controlled news agencies that are interested only in manufacturing consent so as to maintain the illusion of democracy and freedom.
The insidious level of complicity between the media and the political and corporate elites has been carefully guarded. David Rockefeller, speaking at the June 1991 Bilderberger meeting in Baden, Germany, expressed his gratitude:[quote style=”1″]We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries.[/quote] What exactly have they been hiding, the innocent readers will ask? What is exactly is hiding behind taboo words like the New World Order, world government, the banking elite? What exactly is being discussed in such complete secrecy at Davos, G8, or Security Council meetings? Why are governments that purport to be free, democratic and transparent classify millions of documents while purporting to be public servants acting in the people’s interest? Behind secrecy hides illegality; that much we can guess. But what illegality? We all know that economic and political power has been consolidated at the global level and supranational level, but very few know why and those who do know rather than guess are part of the establishment and are keeping quiet.[/quote]
Well, I am not part of the establishment but have been able to uncover the truth about the world denied us for so long. The truth is that since the end of World War II peace and stability have been maintained by controlling population growth to avoid a third world war that in the nuclear age would be our last.
To control population growth governments have had to interfere with our reproductive systems and have done so by turning the basic elements of life, water and food, into weapons of mass sterility, which is why one out of five women in the West remain childless compared to one out of thirty in India. I describe the methods they have been using for nearly seven decades, and the new methods they have added to their arsenal, in my first book on the subject, “Chemical and Biological Depopulation”.
This intrusion into our lives and destruction of our health has required governments to bypass the democratic processes, as no citizen would accept being chronically poisoned or vote for politicians advocating legislating family size. It has also required that they subvert the rule of law, as no national or international court could possibly defend the poisoning of humanity. The moral complexity and ambiguity of the Global Depopulation Policy does now allow facile judgments for the simple reason that the geopolitical necessity of maintaining peace and stability in a world with finite resources and an exploding population has left our leaders with the unpalatable dilemma of having to choose the lesser evil for the greater good. Had they done nothing and left it in the hands of God, the world would have long burned to ashes.
In my recently published book, “Killing Us Softly: Causes and Consequences of the Global Depopulation Policy”, I not only expose for the first time in history the existence of a global depopulation effort and describe its progression; I also assess the damage done by the policy as well as outline its achievements.
I take the liberty of quoting my book:
“THE COST IN HUMAN LIFE
Let us briefly review the cost in human life paid and yet to be paid by the people of this planet as a result of the way in which our leadership, both national and international, have pressed on.
– nearly 2 billion births covertly prevented by chemical, surgical and bacteriological means
– more than 500 million births overtly prevented by legislation and abortion
– more than 300 million genetic lines permanently and irrevocably shut out of procreation
– Japan’s, Europe’s, Russia’s, North America’s, Australia’s and New Zealand’s IQ reduced by 15 to 25 points
– 10% of the populations exposed to covert chemical sterilization methods has been rendered sexually confused
– 10% of all children born in countries subjected to covert chemical sterilization have been condemned to developmental disorders
– 1 out of 5 Western women rendered infertile or childless by a combination of chemical and psychosocial methods of population control; compared to one out of 20 in China and 1 out of 30 in India
– 100% of the populations subjected to chemical fertility control have damaged endocrine systems resulting in chronic illness in at least 25% of these affected populations
– all males subjected to chemical fertility control methods have compromised, substandard sperm
– more than 500 million people have met with premature deaths due to artificially high levels of morbidity and mortality achieved through chemical, biological and bacteriological methods of population control
WHAT HAS BEEN AVERTED
It would be intellectually dishonest of me to pretend that the measures taken by the Global Depopulation Policy have not saved the world from a far worse outcome than what has been sacrificed.
– civilization would have long collapsed had the population been allowed to grow at natural rates and an additional 2 billion people would have been born into the world between 1950 and today
– widespread famine would have destabilized Africa, South America and Asia by the 1980s causing universal misery and suffering of an order of magnitude never experienced in history
– a Western world with a population twice as large as today would have conquered and taken by force the resources of Africa and South America to ensure its own survival and standard of living
– the environmental degradation we face today would have been twice as bad and none of the protected tracts of land that have been set aside over the past 50 years could have been saved from desperate exploitation.
– there would have been no peace and prosperity and large areas of the world would have been annihilated by nuclear war
As difficult as it is to admit it, we owe the depopulation lobby our civilization’s survival and our very lives, sickened though they are. More than this, we owe them a world order where consensus not force rules (most times) and where the more humane tools of monetary coercion have replaced the brutal means of military conquest. We owe them peace and prosperity. We also owe them our innocence, for they have allowed us to keep our hands free of blood and our consciences unburdened by guilt.”
What I have not discussed in my book is what will happen if we do not succeed in forcing our governments and the international community to abandon covert chemical and biological poisoning for overt legislation as the means by which to halt and reduce the global population to a sustainable level.
THE TRAGEDY TO COME
The following projections and estimates are for the next one hundred years.
– two out of four women worldwide will be infertile by 2050 and three out of four by 2100
– two billion genetic lines will be terminated by 2050 and four billion by 2100
– the IQ will be lowered worldwide from an average of circa 90 today to an average of 70 by 2050 and 50 by 2100 and mental retardation will be the norm rather than the exception
– half the population will be sexually confused
– half the world’s children will suffer from developmental disorders by 2050
– nine out ten people worldwide will have severely damaged endocrine systems resulting in chronic illness in at least three quarters of the population
– life expectancy will sink from an average of 70 years today to 60 years by 2050 and 50 years by 2100.
– nine out of ten males worldwide will have useless sperm
Perhaps the most frightening aspect of this scenario is that hardly anyone alive a century from now will have the intellectual capacity necessary to grasp the immediate reality let alone the historical damage done by the Global Depopulation Policy.
What has taken Nature and God eons of evolution to perfect, man will have destroyed in just two centuries. There is no name yet in the criminal code of any nation to describe the affront to God and Nature caused by the devolution of man by man that the global depopulation policy engenders.
If we want to survive as a species and as a civilization we must all awaken to the bitter truth and confront it without fear or hesitation. The time to change course is now, or we shall be forever lost.
Those in the mainstream media who maintain the code of silence for self-serving reasons are sacrificing the well-being of their children and their children’s children for their own. May God forgive them for their sins because their sons and daughters will not!